Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Idaho'ers Visit

Last week Greg and Heather came to visit us. Monday night Heth, GP1, GP2 and I all went to Jack Johnson and shook our bootays off, well all but GP1, he is not a big fan of bootay shakin'. Then Tuesday had the fam dinner and waxing party with my new waxing kit, which BTW is phenomenal. Dad made the bomb ribs ever and we ate till we were sick. Then to top it all of Wednesday night we went to see Mama Mia. It was hilarious and even though Pierce Brosnan is quite the looker he cannot sing to save his life. I think I may even sound better than him. But we had fun and can't wait to see the Ramey crew again!

1 comments:

caitlin said...

Cute shirt! I told myself I had to stop seeing Jack Johnson since I had seen him twice already, but I love his concerts and I am jealous!