Thursday, September 4, 2008

Concert Weekend


This past weekend was a weekend full of good times and good music. Friday Greg was working the Voicemale concert in the Brigham Young Park in SLC. I went to it to see him and it was one of those times in your life where you feel a bit embarrassed to be Mormon, not because of the gospel but because of the culture. We had fun watching all the cheesy people but we were not fans of the music so that was not the good music part of the weekend. Saturday night is the GOOD music part. We went to the Griffin House and Xavier Rudd show at The Depot. It was so so fun. Griffin House is an amazing singer/songwriter and is so amazing live. We even met him accidently after when we were dancing to some Bob and my arm hit him... I guess I have a thing for hitting singers. Then Xavier Rudd was incredible!! He does this sorta one man band thing where he plays steel guitar, different percussions, didjeridu, and sings all at the same time. He also played acoustic songs and it was bomb. I have added a couple songs I love from both Griffin House and Xavier Rudd's on here so ya'll can take a listen. Oh BTW The Depot is an great venue so if there is a show you want to see there go for it. Plus Greg might start doing some free lance sound for them :)









1 comments:

Caitlin Selle said...

You look super hot in all of these pictures. Dang girl! (*imagine me snapping or something equally cool*)