Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fam Vacation

Heather and Greg planned our family vacation this year and it was a grand ol' time! We went up to the Ramey Ranch just outside of McCall, Idaho. Heather and Greg worked so hard to make everything perfect and they totally went above and beyond. Thanks again H-train and G$!!!


On Friday we went on a family four-wheeling ride and saw some beautiful scenery.


Greg let Coley play with his walky-talky and he LOVED it, he was so funny cause he wanted to talk to me on it so I had the other one and all he would say was, "Aubrie, can you hear me?" I would say yes and then he would ask me again and again. Yeah he is a total stud, love that kid so much!


Amy looking so cute camping...well sorta camping, but I guess she didn't get the memo about not doing your hair, makeup, or getting dressed up.

My first time shooting a gun, kinda scary. I hit a few clay pigeons too, not too shabby for a first timer.

Guns just come so natural to guys, Dad and Aaron worked it.


Noah LOVED the diving board

Cole went off the diving board a bajillion and one times. He would jump off and get out of the pool, jump off, get out of the pool over and over again.

0 comments: