So I was listening to some tunes today and I heard Rihanna, Umbrella and it took me back to last year at this time when I was serving in H'burg. We got free subway and it seemed like every week when we were eating our delicious subs that song would come on and make them that much more delicious, good times. That song always makes me mission sick, kinda ironic. I really miss H'burg and my little Roachy Poo! So on that note I thought I would share the highlights from what I was doing last year at this time...ENJOY!

Santiago and Roachy...check out those tongues
Ms. Emma and Mr. Ray, he had cancer so was always stuck in bed. I LOVE THEM!
Mowing Ms. Emma's Lawn :)
This is a member Sister Chambliss and she reminded me SO much of Grandma Munoz, we had FHE with her every week and took care of her plants.
Ma-Maw Landon, we did their yard work every week and they would feed us ribs, YUMMY!
Our Brazilian family
ICED OUT!!
I miss the trees!

The Brocks, they're AMAZING members
Josh, our ex-thug convert from Nah Ahlunss (New Orleans)
We LOVED the Nations. When we won cleanest apartment each transfer she would make us the world's greatest cookies
We were completely without our car for over two weeks in the middle of the summer heat, we were hardcore


Aaron! He has the coolest conversion story, EVER

Noel, a convert who would track with us! Now he is serving a mission in Riverside, CA.
Santiago's blessed day! He had to wait 9 months before he could get baptized

These swans are EVERY where in H'burg
USM... GO EAGLES!!! We lived right across the street from the school
A member gave us this umbrella and we LOVED it
Genevieve's baptism :)
It rained EVERY SINGLE DAY in June and July... I kept tract on my calendar

Santiago and Roachy...check out those tongues
Ms. Emma and Mr. Ray, he had cancer so was always stuck in bed. I LOVE THEM!
Mowing Ms. Emma's Lawn :)
This is a member Sister Chambliss and she reminded me SO much of Grandma Munoz, we had FHE with her every week and took care of her plants.
Ma-Maw Landon, we did their yard work every week and they would feed us ribs, YUMMY!
Our Brazilian family
ICED OUT!!
I miss the trees!
The Brocks, they're AMAZING members
Josh, our ex-thug convert from Nah Ahlunss (New Orleans)
We LOVED the Nations. When we won cleanest apartment each transfer she would make us the world's greatest cookies
We were completely without our car for over two weeks in the middle of the summer heat, we were hardcore

Aaron! He has the coolest conversion story, EVER
Noel, a convert who would track with us! Now he is serving a mission in Riverside, CA.
Santiago's blessed day! He had to wait 9 months before he could get baptized
These swans are EVERY where in H'burg
USM... GO EAGLES!!! We lived right across the street from the school
A member gave us this umbrella and we LOVED it
Genevieve's baptism :)
It rained EVERY SINGLE DAY in June and July... I kept tract on my calendar



1 comments:
Oh my, I love these pictures. I know this post is forever old...I was still on my mission when you made this post. So, I wonder if you'll even know I commented. BUT you did soooo much good on your mission, and I was especially aware of the good you did in H'burg. Roach said a few times, "Sister Perry, have I made a good enough mark? Sister Gibbons made a mark that no one will forget, she changed this place." She LOVES you. :) And I LOVE her, and you too. Thanks for all you did on the mish.
Post a Comment