Yesterday was Cole's 5th Birthday! I cannot believe he is 5, it makes me so sad to see how quick he is growing up :( Yesterday Ames and I surprised Aaron and Coley with a picnic trip up to Big Cottonwood Canyon. We had such a good time and hiked, threw rocks, and ate lots of good food.













There was still quite a bit of snow on the trail up to Donut Falls which made it real muddy
Cole did so good at hiking by himself and when his legs were tired he hopped on my back
Noah had it made it made in the shade


Birthday breakfast with melted candle, yummy
We went to Leatherbys Saturday night for a early celebration with Grandma and Grandpa. I asked Cole how they knew to sing to him for his birthday and he said, "I don't know maybe there was a sign telling them." He acted all shy but he told me he liked it.
The usual A&A pose




0 comments:
Post a Comment