Friday, September 19, 2008

YAY for missions!!!


My cute little cousin got his mission call yesterday to serve in the Virgina Richmond Mission! I am so excited for him!!! He will be an awesome missionary and I can't wait to send him lots and lots of packages. Every day I am grateful for my mission. It was the best decisions I ever made to serve the Lord. It changed me and taught me amazing things I could have never learned any where else. I gained so many great friendships and learned how to love people unconditionally. My mission has blessed my life beyond measure and each day I thank the Lord for the opportunity to serve Him in the best mission in the universe, MJM FO LIFE!!! I am so excited for Kyle to have those same experiences and I can't wait to see the changes he will make. Cheesy I know but it's da thruth!


0 comments: