So last night was the night... Greg picked me up from school to go on a date. He was kinda acting like he does when he he drinks an energy drink or like the time when my mom gave him some lortab for his headache. So I was just like wow you gots lots of energy, but I found out the real reason lata. We went downtown to PF Changs for dinner and he was wine'n and dinin' me and it was a grand ol' time. After dinner and eating myself sick he says that he wants to go get hot chocolate at the Roasting Company, which is where we went on our first date. I was thinkin', "boy you is straight up craZeh cause it's like 80 degrees outside and we just ate a TON of food." But being the good BFF I am I said ok. So we get to the Roasting Company and he tells me to go get a table upstairs and he will meet me up there. I am just sitting looking out the window when this girl comes up the stairs and hands me this beautiful bouquet (BTW Greg designed the bouquet), a card, and a hot chocolate. The card tells me to go across the street to the park. I get over there and he is sitting on a bench and he starts singing me the MOST BEAUTIFUL song ever about how he wants to marry me and have me as his baby's mama. haha jk. It was really cute and said things about us having a family and raisin' them in truth and light and yeah. The last line of the song is, "Will you marry me or will you be my wife?" I can't remember which one exactly haha but then he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. It was so romantic! I was all teary so I could barely make out the ring but of course I said, "TOTALLY!!" and now I is an engaged lady!










7 comments:
Okay, so I deleted my comment because the picture of your ring hadn't loaded yet, so I thought you didn't post it, but you did, so here is the real comment!
CONGRATS!!! So cute. Bob took me to PF Changs the night he proposed too. (we gots that in common) He sounds so great, can't wait to meet him.
Great story. Oh and did I mention YAY! CONGRATS!??
Oh and your ring is Gorgeous! (with a capital G)
CONGRATULATIONS little sister! I am so excited for you! LOVE the ring.
this is a shout out to my friend Greg the Zeh-Master, and his new beautiful bride-to-be, Aubrie. Woot Yeah!!!!
p.s. sweet love note. I could hear greg's voice in my head when i read that one.
CONGRATUFREAKINLATIONS!!!! =)
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! You have to invite me to your wedding and if you need anything (yeah right. I know you have an amazing mom and sisters!) call.
Aubrie,
That was the sweetest proposal! You guys are way cute! Congradulations! I am so happy for ya and what a ring! She's a beauty!
See ya soon!
love jenn
Post a Comment