Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I have the WORLD'S BEST SISTER!!!

My LOVELY sister was so cute and thoughtful and decided to send me my favorite cookies just because she loves me! I was so happy when I walked into work today and found the cutest brown and pink (my fave colors) box on my desk from The Sweet Tooth Fairy-www.thesweettoothfairy.com, YUMMY! It made me all weepy cause I miss her SO MUCH now that she has ran away from us. I can't wait to see her and her hubby in a couple weeks when we go on our river trip. Now I think I am going to be sick from overindulgence-my weakness when it comes to sweets, well food in general.

I LOVE YOU HEATHER AMBER GIBBONS RAMEY!!!!

2 comments:

caitlin said...

Did you know that my wedding colors were pink and brown? We have good taste sista

T + 2 said...

How cute is she?!? Are those Meg's sugar cookies? Yum!