Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Because I Love Her This Much

So my dear friend Caity has requested since it is wedding season that her blogging friends post pictures of themselves in their wedding dress or for the single ladies like myself to post pics of what we think we may want to wear on that special day when prince charming comes along. So I'm doing this solely cause of my love for her.


Isn't this the most beautiful dress ever?! I guess if you like the shaggin' wagon it could be...

This my FAVORITE, I love love love it and it's modest! AND it's only $20,900. Dang that Oscar de la Renta!!

I love how elegant this one is, its the second runner up





2 comments:

Caitlin Selle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
caitlin said...

Oops! I commented with the wrong account! (hence the deleted comment)

Yay! You are the first to do it. That must mean you love me most! I laughed so hard at the first picture!

Dang you have good taste, I love love the Oscar Dela Renta one, you are going to look so beautiful when you get married! (speaking of weddins when should I be expecting yours? ;)

Thanks for humoring me, I love you girl!