Today is such a special day it's birthday time for Aaron! He is 30! I cannot believe he is 30, it doesn't seem possible. I am now the only Gibbons child under the age of 30. I just wanted to write a little summin' summin' about the birthday boy and his 30 years, even though I have only been there for 23 of them. Aaron is the guy who everyone loves. He has so many friendships with so many different types of people because everyone who meets him immediately adores him. He is a true friend and would do anything for you. He is completely dedicated to his wife and children. His love for the gospel is evident in all that he does. He has been a amazing example to our family and I know we all are so grateful to have him in our lives. He is pretty studly mostly due to the fact that I am his sister. This is real cheesy so now you best drink you some wine...




1 comments:
Happy 30th Aaron! We were honored to be part of your special day yesterday and even more honored and only sometimes embarassed to be your friends. ;) Here's to the next 30! We love ya.
Post a Comment