Thursday, January 24, 2008

Car show

Aaron, Pops, Coley, Noah, and I had a boys night out at the car show. It was so fun! Cole was super stoked to see "bumblebee" the Camaro from Transformers there. He was so funny and loved getting in cars to drive as long as too many people weren't around. One of his favorite things about the car show was the mints from one of the booths. I ask him if he was sure he wanted it because it was a "hot" mint. He then told me, "I am beginning to like them." Noah loved the most random Lincoln car. It was on a platform spinning around and he kept waving his hands at it and screaming. Almost like he was at a rock concert or something. Noah also got super excited when he saw all the kid size cars and motorcycles, in fact he started making a panting-like noise, HILARIOUS!

BPE!!! (Best Picture Ever)

Noah loved the shades

Cole looks so happy!

0 comments: